Student Of The Month April 2019 Sorry for the late posting of Student of The Month. IT WILL BE BACK…
Taekwondo & Self Defence
- Classes in Ringwood, Ferndown, Verwood, Fordingbridge
- Beginners welcome - Our Dorset & Hampshire Taekwondo schools are suitable for all ages & abilities from 4-80 years!
- Try us out...your first month is completely FREE!
- Improve your confidence, fitness levels, flexibility, coordination and strength
- Learn self defence techniques to deal with difficult and threatening situations
- The classes are taught in a relaxed, fun and yet disciplined manner
- The 5 tenets of Taekwondo are Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control and Indomitable Spirit
- Our classes are perfect for teaching young & old, respect for elders & for those with a greater knowledge of the art
- 5th Dan International Instructor Stephen Lamberth has been running Taekwondo & Self Defence Classes since 1994
- SLTKD is the UK's largest club with over 250 registered members
- We're a family friendly club and many of our members started together as parents & siblings
- We host regular social events including curry nights, Go Karting & Laser Quest
- Get fit and have fun while you're doing it
- It is possible to achieve 1st Degree Black Belt status within 4 years
- Want to train as a family? Pay for 2, get the 3rd FREE!
- WHO DID THE MOST TRAINING HOURS IN APRIL 2019? Was it you? April was a quiet Month for attendance figures.…
- Congratulations to all that graded! New 2nd Dans: Jason Mardell Xavier Kinnear New 1st Dans: Laura Trapnell Jamie Trapnell SamTrapnell…